The Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation
“Those who approach the sacrament of Penance obtain pardon from God’s mercy for the offense committed against him, and are, at the same time, reconciled with the Church which they have wounded by their sins and which by charity, by example, and by prayer labors for their conversion.”
- First Thursday and Friday of the month from 10AM to 11AM.
- First Thursday of the month from 8PM to 10PM.
- Every Thursday from 11PM- 12AM.
- Every Saturday from 3:30PM-4:30PM.
- By scheduled appointment.
To schedule an appointment for confession, please call 248-788-2460.